Our latest product additions and improvements.
🦘 Manage your models with updated UI
January 4, 2023
Manage your models with updated UI
The new user interface for models centers model versions. Previously in their own tab, model versions now have a dedicated sidebar to help you navigate different deployments of your model and review version statuses at a glance.
Here’s a summary of the other changes:
- We’ve made it easier to promote a model version to Primary.
- We’ve made it easier to activate & deactivate a model version.
- We’ve moved the model version’s health metrics to the main tab.
- We’ve moved the model readme and application list to its own tab.
- We’ve added instructions for calling the primary version by default.
- In all of this change, logs are right where you left them: the logs tab. But stay tuned for upcoming improvements to the logging experience!
Read the model management docs for even more details on using these refreshed pages.