San Francisco or remote
Apply for this role
What we're looking for
- You have experience diving into the deep end on everything from GTM, business operations, customer success, and product.
- You've worked with users to identify their problems/needs to create user stories and define our roadmap.
- You've engaged with larger customers and teams to develop engagement/onboarding plans, and managed POCs/early relationships.
- You have experience developing content for internal and external purposes (roadmaps, company presentations, investor presentations, external interviews and appearances, key meetings etc).
- You know how to develop high quality processes to improve how we operate as a whole.
- You can facilitate effective decision-making throughout the organization.
You're a good fit if you...
- Are resourceful and are happy to roll up your sleeves to get any job done. You can take the lead on initiatives and pull in the necessary resources when you get stuck.
- Think clearly about complex problems, and love to dive into the data to answer hard questions.
- Ability to flex between analytical, strategic and operational aspects of the job.
- Are comfortable with open-ended problems and lots of ambiguity.
- Love the early stages of company building, and even want to start your own company one day.
At BaseTen our mission is to increase the value delivered with machine learning. Our first act is a comprehensive toolset that enables data scientists and engineers to build high-performance, user-centric applications with their machine learning models. These superpowers are already resulting in more models seeing the light of day and delivering value, as opposed to being abandoned in a Jupyter notebook.
We’re a small team including second-time founders, engineers, and designers with experiences at GitHub, Uber, AWS, Yelp, and Twitter. We're backed by top-tier institutional investors and angels, including the founders of OpenAI, DeepMind, and Figma.
Apply for this role
- Top-rate salaries and meaningful equity
- Unlimited vacation time: We encourage everyone to take at least 4 weeks of vacation. And we have a company-wide break between Christmas and New Year's Day.
- Flexible work locations: We have an office in San Francisco but work as a hybrid team in a remote-first way.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance for you and your family
- Generous parental leave
- 401(k) for you to contribute to